What Would Jesus Borrow? Financial Super Group May 30
Thanks to everyone who attended Wednesday night's Super Group. Please keep the questions and suggestions coming! We want to make this as useful as possible for you. Also, thank you to everyone who helped put chairs away afterwards - that meant more than you know!
If you missed the last evening, don't worry - you can still attend the upcoming sessions. Next:
Title: WWJB - What Would Jesus Borrow?
Topic: Debt, Credit, and Risk
Date: Wednesday May 30 @ 7:30pm
- 3 risks of debt (Hint, most people can only name two)
- Real Estate - What is happening in the Kelowna market (Did you know 7% of sales in past month were bank owned?)
- Credit - The finer points of credit scores and how they operate
- What is the deal with all those debt companies on the radio?
- Plus you can add your stuff to this list too.
By the way, invite a friend! If you know someone who would find this valuable, bring them with you.
Finally, a challenge: We invite you to take one of the ideas you heard about saving money and put it into practice. Call your phone company, cable company, bank, credit card company, insurance company, or whomever, and ask them if there is a way you can save money. Then bring your story of victory to the Super Group next week to share! We all want to hear about it! Also, a special FREE prize goes to everyone that tries something, successful or not.
Once again thanks for attending. We really enjoyed Wednesday night and look forward to seeing you this week.
Your brothers in Christ,
Steve and Scott