Boxing Week Devotional Message - Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
In lieu of a full service, I have posted a special Boxing Week message here that I encourage you to watch before the end of 2010. It’s a message that comes out of some personal reflections and “taking stock” as we enter a new year.
MediaBoxing Week Devotional KGF
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Finding Your Place to Serve @ KGF - Tech Ministries :: Room For You
- Jono & Jayna Lowe - On Missions in Kenya February 26 - March 12
- Attention Moms of Young Kids. . . New Program Just For You!
- You're Invited - The Table - KGF Family Potluck Sunday February 22nd, 5pm
- Helping Men Find Freedom from Addictions in Jesus Name