Boxing Week Devotional Message - Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
In lieu of a full service, I have posted a special Boxing Week message here that I encourage you to watch before the end of 2010. It’s a message that comes out of some personal reflections and “taking stock” as we enter a new year.
MediaBoxing Week Devotional KGF
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Together We Can - Opportunity to Give Sunday May 31
- Join Us For KGF ONE Celebration Service - Sunday June 14th, 10am Stuart Park Downtown Kelowna
- Why We Exist as a Church - Pastor Mike Penninga
- First Person Stories: The Power of Living Beyond Yourself
- Never Alone Part 6: The Tragedy of Unopened Gifts