Boxing Week Devotional Message - Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
In lieu of a full service, I have posted a special Boxing Week message here that I encourage you to watch before the end of 2010. It’s a message that comes out of some personal reflections and “taking stock” as we enter a new year.
MediaBoxing Week Devotional KGF
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Never Alone: Everyday With The Holy Spirit, Part 2 "The Power & The Promise"
- Deeper in the O.T. Part 1 :: Pastor Levi Simpson
- The Holy Spirit As Our Coach: Paraclete
- Forgotten God Book Club with Pastor Mike - Starting Thursday April 23 @ Noon
- Deeper in the Old Testament with Pastor Levi - Starting April 22