Boxing Week Devotional Message - Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
In lieu of a full service, I have posted a special Boxing Week message here that I encourage you to watch before the end of 2010. It’s a message that comes out of some personal reflections and “taking stock” as we enter a new year.
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- "Do You Love Me Or What I Can Give?" 2 Minutes with Pastor Mike
- A Summer of Salvations: More than 250 Young People Give Hearts to the Lord @ Gardom Lake Bible Camp
- Songs of Summer Part 9 "The Right Delight" Psalm 37
- Introducing KGF's Newly Revamped Library!
- "40: I will Sing A New Song" Special Music @ KGF