Why should we bother with church? This is the question that is framing our six week series, an important series that we pray will provide a solid foundation for the KGF church family. In this message, Pastor Mike turns our focus on worship. Church is a gathering that reminds us we were made to worship, and invites us into worship. The issue is not “if” we are worshippers, the issue is “what” we are choosing to worship. When we get that straight, we realize that life is about directed worship.
Church. . . Why Bother? Part 2 - Made to WorshipWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
MediaChurch. . .Why Bother? Part 2 - Made to Worship KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Child Dedications - Barski's, Chambers', Dyments' - September 2014
- Ride For Refuge with Brian Penner, in Support of Kelowna Gospel Mission
- The Power of...Parenting Advice from Pastor Mike and Pastor Jamie
- Gospel of John Part 3: "Come and See"
- It's Arrived! Kickoff for Youth & Young Adults, September 23, 24 @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Marcus