Why should we bother with church? This is the question that is framing our six week series, an important series that we pray will provide a solid foundation for the KGF church family. In this message, Pastor Mike turns our focus on worship. Church is a gathering that reminds us we were made to worship, and invites us into worship. The issue is not “if” we are worshippers, the issue is “what” we are choosing to worship. When we get that straight, we realize that life is about directed worship.
Church. . . Why Bother? Part 2 - Made to WorshipWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- "Do You Love Me Or What I Can Give?" 2 Minutes with Pastor Mike
- A Summer of Salvations: More than 250 Young People Give Hearts to the Lord @ Gardom Lake Bible Camp
- Songs of Summer Part 9 "The Right Delight" Psalm 37
- Introducing KGF's Newly Revamped Library!
- "40: I will Sing A New Song" Special Music @ KGF