What’s your first response when face to face with an unexpected, shocking situation? What’s your first response when faced with a crisis? As we continue our look at the life of Daniel in this series "Faith Under Fire", we find ourselves with a great example of a First Response that makes a difference.
Faith Under Fire - Part 3 - First ResponseWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
MediaFaith Under Fire - Part 3 - First Response KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- KGF ONE Voice - Extended Night of Worship & Prayer - Sunday October 5th, 7pm @ KGF
- From Kelowna to Honduras - Living Life on Mission
- Blessing Our Youth Leaders @ KGF
- Child Dedications - Barski's, Chambers', Dyments' - September 2014
- Ride For Refuge with Brian Penner, in Support of Kelowna Gospel Mission