What’s your first response when face to face with an unexpected, shocking situation? What’s your first response when faced with a crisis? As we continue our look at the life of Daniel in this series "Faith Under Fire", we find ourselves with a great example of a First Response that makes a difference.
Faith Under Fire - Part 3 - First ResponseWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
MediaFaith Under Fire - Part 3 - First Response KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- It's Arrived! Kickoff for Youth & Young Adults, September 23, 24 @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Marcus
- Find Your Place of Belonging This Fall @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Levi
- Impact A Kids Life @ KGF this Fall!
- Celebrating Three Baptisms - Okanagan Lake - September 14, 2014
- "Come As You Are" - KGF Worship Team