We turn our hearts today to part two of our three week series “God’s Treasure Principles”, asking the question, “What does it mean to be a faithful manager of those things God has entrusted to me as steward?” This message will be practical in the areas of earning, giving, saving, spending, and debt. The truth is how we handle the area of finances says a lot about the role God plays in our lives!
God's Treasure Principles - Part 2 - Faithful ManagerWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
- Download PDF of Message Manuscript Here: (161 Downloads)
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- KGF ONE Voice - Extended Night of Worship & Prayer - Sunday October 5th, 7pm @ KGF
- From Kelowna to Honduras - Living Life on Mission
- Blessing Our Youth Leaders @ KGF
- Child Dedications - Barski's, Chambers', Dyments' - September 2014
- Ride For Refuge with Brian Penner, in Support of Kelowna Gospel Mission