We turn our hearts today to part two of our three week series “God’s Treasure Principles”, asking the question, “What does it mean to be a faithful manager of those things God has entrusted to me as steward?” This message will be practical in the areas of earning, giving, saving, spending, and debt. The truth is how we handle the area of finances says a lot about the role God plays in our lives!
God's Treasure Principles - Part 2 - Faithful ManagerWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
- Download PDF of Message Manuscript Here: (214 Downloads)
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Finding Your Place to Serve @ KGF - Tech Ministries :: Room For You
- Jono & Jayna Lowe - On Missions in Kenya February 26 - March 12
- Attention Moms of Young Kids. . . New Program Just For You!
- You're Invited - The Table - KGF Family Potluck Sunday February 22nd, 5pm
- Helping Men Find Freedom from Addictions in Jesus Name