It's Mother's Day, so we took our cameras around to find out what makes our KGF moms so special! You'll love the responses!
KGF Kids - Why We Love Our Moms!Written by Mike Penninga
MediaKGF Kids - Why We Love Our Moms! KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Deeper in the Old Testament with Pastor Levi - Starting April 22
- Update from Haiti with KGF's Curtis Allen & Compassion Canada President Barry Slauenwhite
- Errol Martens: Celebrating 30 Fruitful Years of Ministry in Greenland
- On Missions in Bolivia - 3 Stories
- Introducing Habitat for Humanity - ReStore Kelowna