Over 500 women have been helped by the Okanagan Valley Pregnancy Care Center over the past year. Every one of those has a story, and in this video, we hear the story of Amanda, and the impact the center had on her life and that of her daughter.
My Story - Amanda & the Pregnancy Care CenterWritten by Mike Penninga
MediaMy Story - Amanda & the Pregnancy Care Center KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- It's Arrived! Kickoff for Youth & Young Adults, September 23, 24 @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Marcus
- Find Your Place of Belonging This Fall @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Levi
- Impact A Kids Life @ KGF this Fall!
- Celebrating Three Baptisms - Okanagan Lake - September 14, 2014
- "Come As You Are" - KGF Worship Team