Jesus' call on our life is pretty clear: "repent (turn from your sins) and be baptized!" We love the opportunity to hear the stories of transformed lives and to watch people go through the waters of baptism. We have a class coming up this Sunday night, April 29th, 7pm with Pastor Mike that explains what it means to be baptized, as well as membership in the KGF church family. This video explains more. You can say yes by contacting the church office.
Time To Be Baptized? Become a Member of KGF Church Family?Written by Mike Penninga
MediaTime To Be Baptized? Become a Member? KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Gospel of John Part 3: "Come and See"
- It's Arrived! Kickoff for Youth & Young Adults, September 23, 24 @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Marcus
- Find Your Place of Belonging This Fall @ KGF - Pastor Mike & Pastor Levi
- Impact A Kids Life @ KGF this Fall!
- Celebrating Three Baptisms - Okanagan Lake - September 14, 2014