Jesus' call on our life is pretty clear: "repent (turn from your sins) and be baptized!" We love the opportunity to hear the stories of transformed lives and to watch people go through the waters of baptism. We have a class coming up this Sunday night, April 29th, 7pm with Pastor Mike that explains what it means to be baptized, as well as membership in the KGF church family. This video explains more. You can say yes by contacting the church office.
Time To Be Baptized? Become a Member of KGF Church Family?Written by Mike Penninga
MediaTime To Be Baptized? Become a Member? KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Flower Girls Grow! The Impact of the Pregnancy Care Centre
- Katrina Labun - Reflections on Earthquakes, Comfort Zones, and God's Kingdom Work in Nepal
- Engagements & Weddings - Commitments & Baptisms
- Following God To Canada & Back Again: Joey & Maura Mask
- What If Prayer Was Our First Thought, Not an After-Thought?