Have you ever thought about what it means to really worship? It has to be more than a song, so what does it look like? In this powerful video from KGF's Tshepho Sawdom, we unpack worship as an everyday decision. Part of our series, "Church. . . Why Bother?"
What Is Worship To Me?Written by Mike Penninga
MediaWhat Is Worship To Me? KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- KGF ONE Voice - Extended Night of Worship & Prayer - Sunday October 5th, 7pm @ KGF
- From Kelowna to Honduras - Living Life on Mission
- Blessing Our Youth Leaders @ KGF
- Child Dedications - Barski's, Chambers', Dyments' - September 2014
- Ride For Refuge with Brian Penner, in Support of Kelowna Gospel Mission