Have you ever thought about what it means to really worship? It has to be more than a song, so what does it look like? In this powerful video from KGF's Tshepho Sawdom, we unpack worship as an everyday decision. Part of our series, "Church. . . Why Bother?"
What Is Worship To Me?Written by Mike Penninga
MediaWhat Is Worship To Me? KGF Church
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Everyday Wisdom: Proverbs Part 7 "Navigating the Money Maze"
- Investing in a Kids Eternity - Kids @ KGF
- More Stories of God @ Work - Gardom Lake Bible Camp - Raise the Roof Campaign Summer 2014
- What's Next At KGF? Three Services Starting Sunday September 7, 2014
- Commissioning - Jamie Roy - Children's Ministries Pastor