What’s your first response when face to face with an unexpected, shocking situation? What’s your first response when faced with a crisis? As we continue our look at the life of Daniel in this series "Faith Under Fire", we find ourselves with a great example of a First Response that makes a difference.
Faith Under Fire - Part 3 - First ResponseWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Time for Baptism? Join us to Find Out More!
- Extreme Makeover - Celebrating Washroom Renovations @ Freedom's Door
- 8 Words that can Change Your Circumstances - Pastor Mike
- "We Were Young, Pregnant, and Not Sure What To Do" Bob & Cathie Harkness - Our Story
- Molded Part 4: Pivotal Circumstances - Nothing is Wasted