What’s your first response when face to face with an unexpected, shocking situation? What’s your first response when faced with a crisis? As we continue our look at the life of Daniel in this series "Faith Under Fire", we find ourselves with a great example of a First Response that makes a difference.
Faith Under Fire - Part 3 - First ResponseWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Sid Koop - Parent Training Night Tuesday February 21, 7pm @ KGF
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 10 "Mountain Tops Matter"
- Brave - Women's Retreat Promo - Gardom Lake Bible Camp May 5-7, 2017
- Thank You Cards for the Men of Freedom's Door
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 9: "Life's Most Important Question"