How do you handle opposition? What do you do when people take shots at you because of your faith? Those are the big questions we want to unpack as we wrap up our four week series “Faith Under Fire” based on the life of Daniel.
Faith Under Fire - Part 4 - In The Face of InjusticeWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Join Us for Free Family Fun Day - Sunday June 11 @ Casorso Elementary
- Can God Stop Us From Swearing? 2 Minutes with Pastor Mike
- A Faith to Live By: James Part 4 - "Taming the Tongue"
- How To Fill A Refugee Relief Kit - 2 Minutes with Pastor Mike
- Fidget Spinners Are All the Rage & Tell an Important Story of God!