How do you handle opposition? What do you do when people take shots at you because of your faith? Those are the big questions we want to unpack as we wrap up our four week series “Faith Under Fire” based on the life of Daniel.
Faith Under Fire - Part 4 - In The Face of InjusticeWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Time for Baptism? Join us to Find Out More!
- Extreme Makeover - Celebrating Washroom Renovations @ Freedom's Door
- 8 Words that can Change Your Circumstances - Pastor Mike
- "We Were Young, Pregnant, and Not Sure What To Do" Bob & Cathie Harkness - Our Story
- Molded Part 4: Pivotal Circumstances - Nothing is Wasted