How do we live in the world but not allow ourselves to fall in love with the world, at the expense of our love for God? As we continue our five week series walking through the book of 1 John, Pastor Mike turns our attention to the danger of living in two worlds. In the end, the issue is whether we will come to Jesus as Savior (Fan) or Lord (Follower).
Fan or Follower - Part 2 - Living in Two WorldsWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Time for Baptism? Join us to Find Out More!
- Extreme Makeover - Celebrating Washroom Renovations @ Freedom's Door
- 8 Words that can Change Your Circumstances - Pastor Mike
- "We Were Young, Pregnant, and Not Sure What To Do" Bob & Cathie Harkness - Our Story
- Molded Part 4: Pivotal Circumstances - Nothing is Wasted