We launch a new three part series Sunday May 20th entitled "God's Treasure Principles", asking ourselves the question, "Why does God care so much about how we handle our money?" The reality is God has more to say on the topic of money and possessions than any other topic in scripture, other than His own identity! As we launch into it, Pastor Mike wrestles with the question of "Ownership" vs. "Stewardship", and the cosmic tug-of-war between the pull of culture and the pull of the mind & heart of God!
God's Treasure Principles - Part 1 - Ownership vs. StewardshipWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
- God's Treasure Principles - Message Manuscript (482 Downloads)
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Christmas in the City - Live Online
- Christmas of Compassion Not Consumption - December 4, 2016
- Christmas in the City 2016 - Saturday December 24th, 3:00pm & 5:00pm @ Kelowna Community Theatre
- Jesus The King: Gospel of Mark Part 1, "Make Way For The King"
- "Following Jesus Together" Welcoming New Members to the KGF Church Family