We turn our hearts today to part two of our three week series “God’s Treasure Principles”, asking the question, “What does it mean to be a faithful manager of those things God has entrusted to me as steward?” This message will be practical in the areas of earning, giving, saving, spending, and debt. The truth is how we handle the area of finances says a lot about the role God plays in our lives!
God's Treasure Principles - Part 2 - Faithful ManagerWritten by Mike Penninga
- Message Audio: Listen to the Message
- Download PDF of Message Manuscript Here: (511 Downloads)
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Sid Koop - Parent Training Night Tuesday February 21, 7pm @ KGF
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 10 "Mountain Tops Matter"
- Brave - Women's Retreat Promo - Gardom Lake Bible Camp May 5-7, 2017
- Thank You Cards for the Men of Freedom's Door
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 9: "Life's Most Important Question"