It's Mother's Day, so we took our cameras around to find out what makes our KGF moms so special! You'll love the responses!
KGF Kids - Why We Love Our Moms!Written by Mike Penninga
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Christmas in the City - Live Online
- Christmas of Compassion Not Consumption - December 4, 2016
- Christmas in the City 2016 - Saturday December 24th, 3:00pm & 5:00pm @ Kelowna Community Theatre
- Jesus The King: Gospel of Mark Part 1, "Make Way For The King"
- "Following Jesus Together" Welcoming New Members to the KGF Church Family