If you had 5 minutes to pull things out of your house that may not survive an oncoming firestorm, what would you take, and why? Fires and floods and natural disasters have a powerful way of bringing clarity to what is really important. The question is whether we live our day to day lives treating those same things as the treasures we claim them to be!
True Treasure - Reflections from Pastor MikeWritten by Mike Penninga
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Christmas in the City - Live Online
- Christmas of Compassion Not Consumption - December 4, 2016
- Christmas in the City 2016 - Saturday December 24th, 3:00pm & 5:00pm @ Kelowna Community Theatre
- Jesus The King: Gospel of Mark Part 1, "Make Way For The King"
- "Following Jesus Together" Welcoming New Members to the KGF Church Family