Have you ever thought about what it means to really worship? It has to be more than a song, so what does it look like? In this powerful video from KGF's Tshepho Sawdom, we unpack worship as an everyday decision. Part of our series, "Church. . . Why Bother?"
What Is Worship To Me?Written by Mike Penninga
Mike Penninga is first a foremost a son of God, a husband of Michelle, a father of 3, and a pretty good tennis player. A grad of Trinity Western University and ACTS seminary with a background in broadcast journalism, Mike has a passion for sharing the life changing news of Jesus Christ in understandable and captivating ways. He has been the lead pastor at KGF since March 2009.
Latest from Mike Penninga
- Sid Koop - Parent Training Night Tuesday February 21, 7pm @ KGF
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 10 "Mountain Tops Matter"
- Brave - Women's Retreat Promo - Gardom Lake Bible Camp May 5-7, 2017
- Thank You Cards for the Men of Freedom's Door
- Jesus The King - Gospel of Mark Part 9: "Life's Most Important Question"